Monday, November 13, 2006

Even the handwriting is beautiful

Look at how beautiful Teresa captures these awesome buttons..I've never met Teresa but, did do a fabric swap with her and she sent the most beautiful items. I find her pictures to be sooooo interesting.

I'm thinking of taking up a photograpy program locally hence the amazement at her picture taking. I love great pictures and especially the ones take of the ordinary everyday items.. candid shots etc.

Teresa captures the most beautiful shots based in Portugal. I must say that I only dream of visiting such a beautiful country one day.

Check more of Teresa pictures at her Flickr

cteresa

3 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger .. said...

Oh, thanks, I am incredibly flattered at your words. Specially because I feel a lot of limitations on my photographing skills and camera ;) But this is a really photogenic city ( in her own grungy away) and I do love walking around it, having a camera in the bag is a great escuse to take new routes.

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger studio7 said...

Lol... You're so funny.. It does give you an excuse for taking pictures having a camera on hand.

 
At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so very lovely!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home