Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Wedding Day


Wedding Day, originally uploaded by Studio-7.

Dear hubby,

Today I write this note to tell you that I love you more today than last year. Thank you for putting up with my madness when I'm frustrated and walking around our home like a wired duck.

Thank you for providing for us,giving us all the things we need. We have 2 beautiful boys who I treasure and I'm the luckiest women in the world to be married to you.

How can I ever thank you? Well there are no words than to tell you I love you!

Happy 6th wedding anniversary hon.

Yours Truly,

Sher.

5 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger abovo99 said...

I like the way you call yourself "walking around like a weird duck". It made me smile.
BTW, you are beautiful.

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger studio7 said...

Thank you!

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger The fabric of my life said...

Oh you look sooooo pretty :-)

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger studio7 said...

Thank you DONNA!!!!

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful on your wedding day. Thanks for sharing! and happy anniversary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home